Alcohol & Drug Educational Groups & After Care Program
VSN works in conjunction with referring agencies: Attorneys, Children Services, Court Systems and Probation Officers and any other parties involved in the participant's rehabilitation. VSN offers those involved with alcohol and other drugs a holistic approach to healing, addressing chemical usage, spirituality, life skills, and mental wellness. Our services are unique in serving the total needs of the individual. Our staff utilizes Motivational Interviewing, Cognitive Behavior Therapy and Stages of Change Models.
Outpatient Programming Offered
- One hour a week programming lasts approximately 8-12 sessions, addressing effects of alcohol and drug abuse/dependency, disease concept, triggers, positive support systems and relapse prevention.
- Groups offered Co-ed or Gender Specific upon request.
- SAP Provider for AOD Education and Eight Hour Educational Services.
- SAP AoD education required by the DOT for employees that have a drug and alcohol regulation violation.
- The After-Care program lasts 12-14 sessions in group or individual’s the length and format of the service is based on the needs of the client, with a maximum of 6 months. This service can be utilized to renew your licenses through Bureau of Motor Vehicles.
Prevention and education programming for individuals that are at risk for alcohol or drug abuse/dependency. Vision Support Network’s Underage Drinking/Drugging Educational Program includes up to date, reality-based alcohol and drug education. Provide 8 hours of education for young adults that have been charged with underage consumption and possession.
Collaborations and Special Interest
- More life